This strategic one day course gives attendees the tools and knowledge to implement successful campaigns for their businesses.
Our one day social media essentials has been designed to give attendees a clear understanding of the core social media platforms that are crucial to your business and how a social media strategy is the key to your success. We deliver our courses in a language that everyone can understand. We provide real examples and explain the strategies behind the most successful social media campaigns from a wide range of brands. We have carefully curated our courses over many years to ensure that all attendees can develop their knowledge of social media and to be able implement our strategies and recommendations to enhance and grow their business.
What Will Attendees Get From Our Courses?
After attending our one day social media training course you will develop a good understanding of:
- Social media and the driving forces behind it – your customers.
- The importance of social media and how it effects your business
- The strategy and techniques required to create and maintain a successful social media strategy
- How to put the correct measurement procedures in place and how to interpret social media data
- A good understanding of how your social media strategy can be used on the key social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- The key social media management and reporting tools that are critical to managing your social profiles efficiently as well as discovering the key influencers and conversation in your industry.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any employees connected to a business that have an existing presence or wish to bring their business into the social media world. We will teach all attendees the key components to a successful social media strategy and how it can be implemented to increase their business performance. Previous attendees have included small business owners, marketing executives, directors, entrepreneurs and civil servants.
One Day Social Media Course Content
- Social Media Strategy & Reporting
- Social media use and growth in the Nigeria
- Developing a successful social media strategy
- How social media relates to your business
- Social media facts you just can’t ignore!
- Find social media opportunities and be aware of the threats
- Where to start with your social media strategy
- Learn where and who your audience are and how to target them
- What’s the key difference between traditional media and social media?
- How to create engaging content that works for you
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative comments
- Why search engine optimization links to social media
- The tools to measure, manage and evaluate your social media strategy
The cost of this course is N35,000.00 per delegate
Click here to register for this course